Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Billboard and UK Charts !!!!

This week hasn't exactly been great on the charts

Billboard Top 10
1) The Black Eyed Peas- I Got A Feeling *
2) Drake- Best I Ever Had
3) Keri Hilson featuring Kanye West and Ne-Yo*
4) Taylor Swift- You Belong With Me*
5) King Leon- Use Somebody
6) Sean Kingston- Fire Burning
7) The Black Eyed Peas- Boom Boom Pow
8) Lady Gaga- Love Game
9)Katy Perry- Wakin Up in Vegas*
10) Jordin Sparks- Battle Field*

Three songs that should go up - You Belong With Me, Wakin Up in Vegas and Battle Field (surprise surprise the three on my playlist for the week)

Three songs that should go down - Fire Burning, Love Game and I Gotta Feeling ( Black Eyed Peas need to give up their number one spot

One Song that should go into the Top Ten- Good Girls Gone Bad by Cobra Starship

Now to the UK chart

1) Black Eyed Peas- I Gotta Feeling
2) JLS- Beat Again
3) Mr. Hudson feat Kanye West- Supernova
4) Pitball- I Know You Want Me
5) Cascada- Evacuate The Dancefloor
6) Beyonce- Sweet Dreams
7) La Roux- Bullet Proof
8) Lady Gaga- Paparazzi
9)David Guetta Feat Kelly Rowland- When Love Takes Over
10) Chicane- Poppiholla

3 songs that should go up- Evacuate The Dancefloor, Sweet Dreams, Paparazzi

3 songs that should go down- Supernova, I Gotta Feeling, and I Know You Want Me

One song that should go into the top ten - Jordin Sparks Battlefeild went to number 11 threes times never to get in the top ten!!! YET

No comments:

Post a Comment