Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Kellie Pickler New Single!!!


Didn't You Know How Much I Loved You- After her Successful first top ten single The Best Days of Your Life (which seems like it has been out for a year) she comes with her Third Single. Vocally Kellie is sound ,her voice shows vulnerability, and the lyrics at points turn into a high quality song "I can't get you out of my head ,I still feel you in this bed Left me all alone". The production is done well. The song isn't anything groundbreaking though and wont make radio play her more or sell more Albums. The production does sound a little better but it's like radar the songs was out on her first cd. Emotionally it could have been a little more connective as well. She takes us to the point of almost feeling the sadness of the breakup but never fully goes into to it. Especially with the repeat chorus at the end. This song shows parts that make a great single but it doesn't enter into great like previous single I Wonder ):.



Best track for Radio: Making Me Fall In Love Again
Best track Overall: Somebody To Love Me





No comments:

Post a Comment